When to expect your delivery to arrive:
Deliveries to Ireland:
· Parcels are sent with An Post using their registered Standard Post service tier and, on average, deliveries arrive within 3 – 8 business days.
· If delays occur due to postal service inefficiency, customs clearance, international transit delays, etc., this may result in some packages arriving in 8 - 10 business days only.
Deliveries to the rest of the UK:
· Parcels are sent with Royal Mail using their Signed 2nd Class Delivery service, and on average, deliveries arrive within 5 – 10 business days.
· Parcels are sent with various registered regular airmail services depending on the destination country. On average, deliveries arrive within 10 – 17 business days.
Your Tracking Code
It takes 2-5 business days after your order has been paid for your delivery tracking code to become active, at which point you can find your tracking code by:
· Logging in to the “My Account” page on our website and then navigating to the Order History section where your tracking code will be displayed.
· Wait to receive the email that will be automatically sent to you, notifying you of your tracking code.
Tracking Your Order
To easily track a delivery within Ireland, we recommend our customers use: www.anpost.com/Post-Parcels/Track/Search
· To track deliveries within the UK, please use: www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
· To track international deliveries to Europe, the USA, Asia, and South Africa, you may use: AfterShip.com
Our discreet approach to packing and delivering orders
· We ensure that all packages are delivered with maximum discretion. Our company’s name or anything else that would imply pharmaceutical contents of the package is never used in our deliveries.
· Deliveries are sent from various logistic hubs in different European countries to ensure maximum discretion and the highest probability of successful delivery.
· Please note: All orders are sent via registered post, which requires a signature upon receipt of the parcel. However, there is no reason to be concerned, as the only difference is that the registered parcel is tracked, the rest of the procedures are the same as for regular post.
· Products may be removed from their original boxes and repacked with extreme care and precaution, specifically to minimize parcel volume.
· Packaging types are changed constantly to achieve maximum delivery success!
· We wrap items in carbon photo paper so that X-ray scanners cannot reveal the contents. At your request, we can hide your goods in toys, video cassettes, souvenirs, etc.
· The size of our packages is never larger than that which would cause unnecessary suspicion.
· If your order is too large to fit in the same standard small delivery envelopes we use for small orders, we will split it into the appropriate number of smaller separate envelopes.
· Each order is quoted a single flat delivery and handling fee (30€), regardless of the overall size of your order and the number of separate smaller envelopes we need to send.
· We also may reuse original cardboard boxes for packing different products in (because we are an ecologically oriented company, and because this way there is a higher chance of delivery success).
Placing bulk orders
· If the order is too large to fit in one package, we guarantee the order will be divided into the necessary number of packages to lower the risk. No matter how large your order is, we reassure you that it will be treated with the same discretion level and repackaging as used for small-sized orders.
Please review our Terms and Conditions page for details regarding our delivery, and returns and refunds policies.
If your order didn’t arrive, there may be two reasons:
1. Your order may have been seized by customs control.
This is very unlikely in our experience over the years, but regardless, we offer a free replacement guarantee or credit towards new purchases on our site, even if products are confiscated.
2. Your order may have been lost in the post.
If 30 days have passed and you still haven’t received your order (or notification of seizure), please inform us by submitting a support ticket with your order details and our team will consider replacing your items once they have verified that you didn’t receive your order.